POSITION INFORMATION: Coordinates Corporate Health & Wellness services offered to area employers to improve the health and wellness of their employees, identify risks, increase morale and retention, and decrease absenteeism. Customizes and coordinates set comprehensive preventive and medical services to local business executives with emphasis on preventive medicine, healthy lifestyles, wellness and overall health management.
- Programs. Coordinates sales and business development as well as developing customized wellness programs for area employers and providing account management support.
- Partnerships. Assists with enhancing existing and developing new community partnerships to improve participant’s health and wellness.
- Screenings. Coordinates all health screenings providing comprehensive reports on screening results, arranges for nursing staff to administer tests, order supplies, and invoices for screenings.
- Executive Program. Manages the Executive Physical Program to include invoicing, scheduling, and meeting local executives to set up a preliminary appointment and exam, which includes lab, radiology work, and cardio tests lifestyle assessment, and medication and vaccination updates.
- Administrative. Updates and enhances website. Implements electronic, patient-portal for executives to capture all aspects of their visits. Attends meetings. Tracks and processes invoices and handles any budget or invoice discrepancies. Assist with preparation of the program budget.
- As Needed. Performs various duties as needed to successfully fulfill the function of the position.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Health Coaching, Health Education or related degree
Experience: 24 months experience with wellness programs, health promotion, health coaching, health education, and fitness and 12 months experience managing or implementing a corporate wellness program
Equivalency/Substitution: Will accept an Associate’s Degree and 48 months related experience in lieu of the Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred: ACSM, NSCA, ACE, or AFAA certification. Must be willing to obtain certification within 12 months of hire date.
- Knowledge of developing a wellness program.
- Knowledge of program management, implementation, marketing, sales and health and wellness promotion.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills in order to motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work under stressful situations, solve problems, and prioritize.
- Some travel in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area required.
How to Apply
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at