HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (# of hours depends on appointments scheduled) Personal Trainer located at our client site in Horsham, PA. In this position, you will be responsible for conducting fitness testing and assessments, advising participants of results, providing one-on-one personal training to members participating in the program, and educating them about the fundamentals of strength and cardiovascular training, as well as the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing one-on-one and/or buddy personal training.
- Provide a detailed orientation that addresses the aerobic, strength and flexibility components of the exercise program.
- Educate about the fundamentals of strength and aerobic training, as well as the proper and safe use of equipment.
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- Current First Aid and CPR/AED or BLS certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1+ years of Personal Training experience.
- Proficient at fitness assessments.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to personalize participant programs to meet individual needs in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Strong documentation skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at