HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a Full-time Ergonomic Workstation Evaluator at our client site located in San Ramon, CA. As the workstation evaluator, you will provide workstation evaluations in the office environment to teach and demonstrate proper ergonomic principals related to the setup of the workstation or behaviors of the employee. You will also instruct employees in prevention of repetitive stress injuries, document findings, and provide follow-up sessions as necessary to increase participant’s awareness of work habits. You will implement the Repetitive Stress Injury Prevention (RSIP) process for client groups in the San Ramon and Richmond areas, develop and provide back injury prevention programs, ergonomic training, furniture acquisition through facility management process, and coordinate with office move support. You will also participate in corporate and local ergonomic related teams and committees as needed and provide local coordination of office safety activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Workstation Evaluations for both symptomatic and asymptomatic employees and contractors.
· Providing and following through on all action plan recommendations, including equipment and behavioral recommendations.
· Employee Education and Coaching to alleviate discomfort associated with work station use.
· Appropriate Documentation & Management of Information.
· Participation Tracking and Outcomes Reporting.
· Working knowledge of applied physical activity training.
· Development and delivery of back care and other relevant education programs as requested.
· Participation in departmental training sessions.
· Participation of teams and committees as required.
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health, Industrial Engineering, Kinesiology, Human Factors, Exercise Science, Physical or Occupational Therapy or other degree in the health or safety discipline field required.
· Solid verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
· Solid understanding of office ergonomic foundation approaches to service.
· Ability to successfully prioritize tasks.
· Basic skills in Microsoft office.
· Demonstrated ability to meet customer needs and shape behaviors through coaching on ergonomics related behaviors.
· 1+ years applied ergonomics experience.
· Ergonomics certification.
· Data Analysis.
· Case Management.
· Project Management.
· OSHA Recordkeeping.
· Workers’ Compensation.
· Knowledge of industrial ergonomics and safety.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at