The Wellness Coordinator reports to the Director of Total Rewards and is a critical member of the professional staff of the Human Resources Department. The Wellness Coordinator will help plan, implement, and evaluate university health and wellness programs. With oversight from the Director, the Wellness Coordinator will coordinate administration, marketing, events, and day-to-day operations of University Wellness and A Healthier U. The Wellness Coordinator's duties include events planning, contributing to marketing materials, social media, mailing list and blog updates.
1. Supports wellness activities and programs, and may spearhead new initiatives.
2. Maintains the Healthier U blog, wellness tip of the week, mailing list, and website calendar.
3. Provides direction for the Healthier U Walking Club.
4. Creates content for and edits marketing and promotional materials.
5. Manages content for the Healthier U website, brochures, and other promotional materials.
6. Assists the Executive Director with administrative needs of the Department.
7. Interacts with faculty, professional staff, students and other university personnel in order to promote wellness events and activities.
8. Oversees the Drexel Meditation Group, as well as the scheduling of the "Financial Fitness Series" and other related initiatives.
9. Provide health-related materials for Student Health 101, and other University publications
10. Assist with relevant aspects of the University Wellness budget including check requests, budget and funding transfers, reconciling credit card transactions
11. other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree required, at least two years of related experience, experience with marketing and events planning, detail-oriented, creative thinking, quality writing skills, experience managing a blog, effective communication skills, and experience overseeing collaborative initiatives.
How to Apply
Drexel University was founded in Philadelphia in 1891 to provide educational opportunities for women and men of all backgrounds. Now, as a comprehensive research university with over 26,000 students across its 15 colleges and schools, Drexel’s strength in co-operative education, experiential learning, and translational research provides its students and faculty with excellent opportunities for career success. Known for innovation and dramatic growth, Drexel has earned top rankings from U.S. News & World Report, appearing among its Top 100 National Universities for the past seven years and on its Best Colleges list for the past 11 years
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at