Interactive Health is recruiting part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime) State Certified Phlebotomy Technicians in the state of Illinois, who have at least 3 years of Phlebotomy experience. You should be energetic with the desire to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment. As an employee of Interactive Health, you’ll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professional who collaborate with the best minds in the industry. If you’re one of the best - come join our FUN!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or based on disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime) position provides health and wellness programs to corporate clients in various locations across the region. We are seeking health care professionals with a strong Phlebotomy background and excellent customer service skills.
- Provide health screening services to include venipuncture, blood pressure (manual and automated), height/weight and waist circumference.
Ability to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Valid Illinois State Phlebotomy Certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to complete relevant paperwork with the utmost accuracy and following privacy guidelines.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable car with valid car insurance.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, including Work and Outlook.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Assignments are as needed (PRN).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, working outside of normal office hours.
- Some assignments require US Citizenship.
- Travel assignments may be available.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee must be able to stand for up to 10 hours (fairs/screenings).
How to Apply
Shape a healthier organization with Interactive HealthAt Interactive Health, it’s our mission to create healthy companies by improving employee health. Why? Because we believe employees are an invaluable resource and will help drive a competitive advantage.We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
As a trusted partner, we’re dedicated to creating a culture of health. Our comprehensive, flexible and scalable wellness solutions are strategically tailored to our clients’ desired outcomes—for lasting health improvements and a stronger bottom line.Our 20-year track record of innovation and flawless execution has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the U.S. recognize a new level of wellness—and stay there.We’re ready to add you to the list!
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at