To provide instruction of Public Health-related courses as a member of an instructional team of full-time, adjunct, and part-time instructors in the Health and Human Performance Department. Instruction is for students in Associate degree programs, including the Public Health AAOT transfer degree. This position includes teaching classes that could include Intro to Public Health, Orientation to Public Health Professions, Health and Fitness, Fit/First Aid, Stress Management, Holistic Wellness, or any other classes, as assigned. The instructor must teach, facilitate student discussion, develop meaningful learning experiences to meet student-learning outcomes, assess student performance, provide student advising, and manage course curricula.
• Minimum of master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) or other closely-related public health equivalent
• Minimum of two years teaching experience at a community college.
• Public Health teaching experience at the college and/or university level
• Hybrid or online teaching experience with health curriculum.
• Evidence of a pattern of positive student evaluations.
• At least two years experience working in the Public Health field (non-academic setting) .
• Successful completion of HOT (Hybrid & Online Instructor Training) Course.
Optional (not required) Certifications:
• Current First Aid (including CPR) Instructor Certification by either the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or National Safety Council.
• Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at