HealthFitness has a great opportunity for on-call (# of hours depends on demand) Group Exercise Instructors at our client site located Irvine, CA. You will be responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the program such as dance, kickboxing, step, boot camp, and circuit.
- Class Instruction.
- Misc. Administration/Data Entry.
- Current group exercise instructor certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM or other nationally accredited specialty class certification required.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Minimum of 2+ years group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at