HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a Health Promotion Coordinator at our client site located in Juno Beach, FL. In this position, you will develop, coordinate, manage and evaluate several health promotion and wellness programs to maximize participation, outcomes and customer satisfaction. You will also perform a variety of general health fitness professional responsibilities. Other responsibilities include providing assistance to the main corporate site with all programs and operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees certain programming within health promotion and wellness; such as the wellness coordinator network, customer care center wellness program, ergonomic and presentation coordination and training and development with staff, the development, implementation and delivery of activities, promotions, programs and special events including wellness screening and flu shot clinics.
- Coordinates marketing of programs to maximize outreach and engagement; develops and distributes electronic and print promotional materials to communicate program offerings and special events.
- Gathers program outcomes data and measures results; evaluates and reports on program effectiveness in meeting objectives and makes recommendations for future program enhancements or modifications.
- Facilitates the close alignment of programs with the client’s business needs, employee culture and corporate health strategies.
- Promotes program offerings and conducts outreach activities to increase participation and re-engage inactive participants.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coordinating and delivering effective programs including budgeting, marketing and promotions.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from either American Heart Association or American Red Cross required prior to start date.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Proficiency in fitness assessment and exercise prescription if applicable.
- 3+ years related experience.
- Group Exercise certification from ACE, AFAA or other nationally accredited specialty class certification.
- CHES certification.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at