Premise Health is an industry-leading onsite healthcare provider on a mission to help people get, stay, and be well. A company with 40 years of experience at our backs and the new ideas to keep moving forward. We believe healthcare is about more than treating people when they’re sick. Our dedicated professionals bring the highest quality health and wellness services to members at some of the world’s best companies, educational institutions, and other membership-based organizations. We make it simple and convenient to make healthcare a priority. If you’d like to join us, keep reading.
Who You Are:
Our rapidly expanding worksite healthcare delivery company is seeking a Dietitian based out of South Lake Tahoe, NV! You are a high-energy self-starter who brings their best to work every single day. You are someone who is exceptionally knowledgeable in your field but is still willing to learn. If you are passionate about wellness and education you will thrive in this role. We are a company of 4,500+ individual personalities, and we embrace each one.
What You’ll Do for Us:
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but you can expect to handle things like this:
- Consults with site health care professionals to determine patient's nutrition risk and needs.
- Conducts a nutrition assessment, which includes obtaining a detailed nutrition history, review of risk factors, labs, and medical history, and identification of nutrition behaviors contributing to risk.
- Discusses results of nutrition assessment with patient identifying areas where patient can decrease health risks.
- Educates patient in nutrition principles, dietary plan, food selection, and preparation using available resources including but not limited to: pamphlets, books, handouts, videos, web based resources, classes and others.
- Establishes goals and objectives with patient to meet the nutrition care plan.
- Develops and implements plan of care and correlates plan with other healthcare professionals.
- Evaluates nutrition plan and provides follow-up as needed.
- Documents nutrition care plans and progress into patient's medical records.
- Engages in nutrition outcomes research.
- Plans and presents nutrition wellness programs based on needs of site and contract. This includes development of programs, marketing, presentation, and evaluation.
- Works with cafeteria or food service vendor to evaluate nutrition offerings and make suggestions.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in nutrition or related field.
- Masters degree in Nutrition or Public Health preferred.
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Current certification in ARC or AHA Basic Life Support required.
- Three years experience as a registered dietitian in a clinical setting
Experience in public speaking and presentations
How to Apply
Please disable your AD Blocker software if you can not see the “HERE” hyperlink in the APPLY ONLINE in the upper right section of this job announcement
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at