HealthFitness has an excellent new opportunity for a part-time (approximately 20 hours per week) Massage Therapist at our client spa location in Pewaukee, Wisconsin! In this position, you will be responsible for administering professional massage and body treatments to our guests. You must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, as well as possess a general understanding of body treatments, anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology, as well as the willingness to train in our spa's specific massage and body treatment offerings. You must also possess excellent communication skills and the ability to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests. You must hold and maintain a current license in the state of Wisconsin.
- Provide consistent professional massage in accordance with Spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment, and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for each service.
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific wellness concerns.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the spa.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered.
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law as well as the spa’s policies and procedures.
- Perform prep work, properly clean, and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences that involve guests or staff in the spa that require attention.
- Actively promote the spa, service, treatments, and retail as well as programs, promotions, and/or discounts available.
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in, and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Actively builds repeat clientele.
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans and maintain treatment records.
- Provide clients with guidance and information about techniques for postural improvement, and stretching, strengthening, relaxation and rehabilitative exercises.
- Refer clients to other types of therapists when necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Current Massage Therapy license in the state of Wisconsin is required.
- A minimum of one year of experience in providing Massage services and body treatments is required.
- CPR certification is required within the first 30 days in this role.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge.
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply
The success of HealthFitness is dependent on the quality and service provided by our employees. As such, HealthFitness’ commitment to our associates is exemplified by one of the best combined compensation and benefits packages in the industry. If you are interested in a career with HealthFitness, please apply directly at:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at