Earn an online master's degree in recreation and parks management that prepares you to take the next career step. Anytime, anywhere flexibility. This premiere program is designed in a cohort model and delivered online to fit the busy lifestyles of working professionals.
Key reasons why students select our program
- Learning - Cultivate new skills and content knowledge necessary to become upper-level managers in the parks and recreation industry.
- Mentorship - The program includes distinguished faculty members, including four seasoned, upper-level practitioners in the field.
- High Quality and Affordability - GetEducated.com rated FSU’s 30-credit hour program as a “Best Buy” for program quality and affordability.
- Accessibility - Delivered online to fit the busy lifestyles of working professionals. Two six-week intensive courses are offered online every semester so students can complete the program in 2 years.
- Networking - Designed in a cohort model, where students progress through courses with a consistent group of classmates.
About Frostburg State University
Frostburg State University is a comprehensive, student-centered institution dedicated to providing a quality education that leads to real-world success. We put a focus on experiential learning and student individuality, helping each student discover and realize his or her unique goals. Our programs prepare future leaders to meet the challenges of a complex and changing global society.
FSU works towards regional and statewide economic and workforce development. We draw students from all counties in Maryland, as well as other states and foreign countries. Our programs promote cultural enrichment, civic responsibility and sustainability in the Frostburg community, the Western Maryland region and beyond.
FSU is an institution of the University System of Maryland, accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. It is the only four-year institution of USM west of the Baltimore-Washington corridor.