HealthFitness is looking for someone who is passionate about exercise prescription and helping your clients make the best out of their session. We are looking for a part-time (# of hours depends on clients scheduled) Personal Trainer located at our client site in Racine, WI. In this position, you will be responsible for conducting fitness assessments, tracking client progress and keeping organized client data. You will also provide one-on-one personal training to participating members which includes the proper and safe use of applicable equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide on-on-one, group or small group personal training
- Possess interpersonal skills to inform clients of payment, schedule meeting times, exercises and/ or other necessities.
- Possess strong documentation skills.
- Maintain up to date status with staff certifications and improvements of the American Red Cross.
- Remain current in necessary certifications.
- Other duties as needed/ assigned.
- 18+ years of age.
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- Current First Aid and CPR certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Ability to use and operate a variety of strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or related discipline.
- 1+ years of Personal Training experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at