Calling all Lifeguards in the Anna, OH area! Are you looking for an opportunity to earn some extra cash? HealthFitness is looking for casual part-time (# of hours depends on demand) lifeguards at one of our corporate client sites and we'd love to hear from you! In this role, you will be tasked with the responsible of preventing accidents, promoting water safety and providing First Responder care at all times to members and guests of the aquatic facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as a First Responder to all aquatic emergencies.
- Safety prevention of patrons.
- Observe and enforce all rules and regulations of the aquatic facility.
- Perform facility maintenance and cleaning responsibilities.
- Assist Aquatic Program Coordinator with establishing and recording goals and objective related to the business plan; analyze and track information.
- Projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must have current American Red Cross Lifeguard Certification.
- Must have current CPR/AED and First Aid for the Professional Rescuer Certification from American Red Cross, American Heart Association or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Must successfully complete Wellness Center Lifeguard Swim and Rescue Test.
- WSI certification preferred.
- Must be 17 years or older.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-509
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at