Interactive Health is recruiting in Phoenix, AZ for part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime) Temperature Technicians who are energetic with strong communication and problem solving skills, and will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment. As an employee of Interactive Health, you’ll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professionals who collaborate with the best minds in the industry. If you’re one of the best - come join our FUN!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Temperature Technician is a part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime) position and provides pre-screening for workers prior to entering their place of business. The temperature technician also works with onsite IH staff and assists clients' contact by alerting the designated site supervisor of any workers that may be out of temperature range for further action. This position will work with various locations across their region. Local travel is required.
Important responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screening workers prior to entering employer’s facility with a no-contact thermometer.
- Work with client contact to provide segregation of any workers with elevated temperatures.
- Present, collect and ensure completion of applicable questionnaire.
- Adhere to HIPAA and PHI compliance.
Experience and Skills
- Ability to operate a thermometer and document appropriately
- Ability to work flexible shifts (early/late)
- Ability to comply with and safely utilize PPE per CDC guidelines and follow infection control directives/guidelines.
- Standing for duration of the shift
- Transport supplies and documents
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma/GED with continuing education in a health related field; national certifications, pursuing advanced degree, preferred.
- Assignments are as needed (PRN).
- Some assignments require US Citizenship.
- Travel assignments available.
How to Apply
Shape a healthier organization with Interactive HealthAt Interactive Health, it’s our mission to create healthy companies by improving employee health. Why? Because we believe employees are an invaluable resource and will help drive a competitive advantage.We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
As a trusted partner, we’re dedicated to creating a culture of health. Our comprehensive, flexible and scalable wellness solutions are strategically tailored to our clients’ desired outcomes—for lasting health improvements and a stronger bottom line.Our 20-year track record of innovation and flawless execution has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the U.S. recognize a new level of wellness—and stay there.We’re ready to add you to the list!
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at