Interactive Health is looking for people who share our passion for health and are committed to making a difference for our clients. We are a growing company and are always looking for candidates to join our fun, health-focused, high performing team. We’re making things happen every day.
We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This full-time Program Coordinator/Health Coach will provide the delivery of a comprehensive health promotion program and 1:1 health counseling. This position is located at the site of our client in Toledo, OH. Responsible for the planning, design, implementation, delivery and evaluation of comprehensive corporate health promotion programs (including but not limited to: health screenings, health fairs, awareness events and classes, health communications and health coaching, lifestyle interventions, health education, injury prevention, on-line/telephonic programs and high-risk management programming and program analysis).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Important responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of an annual operating plan.
- Design, promote, implement, and measure targeted wellness programs for multi-site locations.
- Packages wellness services and resources, designs communication plan for the customization and delivery of wellness programs to satellite locations.
- Identifies key health risk and participants needs through review of aggregate health risk appraisal reports, participant surveys, health claims, etc.
- Coordinates with ancillary health initiatives (i.e., partner vendors, Medical, EAP, food services, occupational health, etc.) to ensure that wellness, health and productivity management initiatives are integrated throughout the organization.
- Network with internal and external professionals including collaboration with non-profit organizations and health plans.
- Review client environment and initiate improvements to improve overall health, i.e. healthy cafeteria, non-smoking, and walking areas.
- Track program participants; prepare personalized care plans to increase health status.
- Generate reports for wellness initiatives and targeted risk clusters
- Lead special projects/initiatives; establish and maintain sound client relations.
- Assist in the measurement and evaluation of program components.
- Develop creative program marketing pieces.
- Instruct health education wellness classes and programs.
- Interact daily with client and employees at client sites.
- Integrate wellness/fitness initiatives into culture and organizational mission.
- Manage contracted vendors, health educators and part-time staff relationships.
Experience and Skills
- Program instruction experience, or teaching experience
- Individual health counseling experience
- Healthcare/managed care knowledge
- Proven project management experience
- Proven results-oriented behavior
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work as a team with multiple department integration, and self-directed
- Ability to plan, implement and evaluate employee health promotion/prevention programs
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of health behavior change theory and applications
- High level of energy with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of motivational strategies, materials development and training/consultation processes
- Budgeting and reporting knowledge and ability
- Strong computer and software skills, word processing, email systems, and website publishing skills
- Group exercise instruction experience and certification. Current CPR and AED certification.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in health education, exercise science, health behavior psychology or health counseling/behavior-related field. Two (2) years' experience in health promotion program design, coordination and consultation for work sites.
How to Apply
Shape a healthier organization with Interactive HealthAt Interactive Health, it’s our mission to create healthy companies by improving employee health. Why? Because we believe employees are an invaluable resource and will help drive a competitive advantage.We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
As a trusted partner, we’re dedicated to creating a culture of health. Our comprehensive, flexible and scalable wellness solutions are strategically tailored to our clients’ desired outcomes—for lasting health improvements and a stronger bottom line.Our 20-year track record of innovation and flawless execution has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the U.S. recognize a new level of wellness—and stay there.We’re ready to add you to the list!
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at