This position is responsible for facility maintenance, crowd management, venue set up and tear down, coordination of visiting teams and officials, implementing emergency plans and procedures and the supervision of event and student staff. This position also oversees the fitness center and assists with the coordination and execution of athletic van travel. This position will help organize and manage areas of the Avista NAIA World Series.
Degree Requirement: Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience with athletic event/facility management and operations;
- Demonstrated knowledge of NAIA rules and regulations;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve problems efficiently, effectively and independently;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, detail oriented and ability to work with diverse group of staff members;
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to troubleshoot and handle pressure situations;
- Ability to thrive in a diverse, fast paced student athlete service driven atmosphere.
- Masters Degree in Athletic Administration.
- Experience in college athletics
How to Apply
Lewis-Clark State College is located at Lewiston, Idaho, where two rivers (Clearwater and Snake), two cities (Lewiston and Clarkston), and two states (Idaho and Washington) come together. It is also where two peoples and two cultures came together in friendship and discovery – the Nez Perce Tribe and the Lewis & Clark Corps of Discovery. Founded in 1893, Lewis-Clark State is a public undergraduate college with a three-part mission of academic programs, career & technical education programs, and community programs.
One of the top public comprehensive four-year colleges in the West, with its beautiful campus, small classes, and superb faculty, LCSC is often described as a public institution with the feel and quality of a private college.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at