HealthFitness has a great opportunity for an on-call (# of hours depends on demand) Group Exercise Instructor at our client site located in Longmont, CO. In this position, you will be responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise classes to members participating in the program. Classes include kickboxing, bootcamp, circuit, strength training, and cycling.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
· Current group exercise instructor or personal training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM or other nationally accredited specialty class certification required.
· Current First Aid and CPR/AED or BLS certifications from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
· Minimum 2+ year’s group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
· Yoga, Meditation, and/or Pilates is a plus, but not required.
· Cycling experience is a plus, but not required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at