HealthFitness has exciting opportunities for individuals who have an interest in supporting our mission to improve the health and well-being of the people we serve. We are seeking qualified professionals, available for flexible scheduling, to deliver exceptional service at our worksite health screening events throughout the state of Washington!
Screening events are typically scheduled Monday through Friday with variable hours ranging from 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift. Travel may be requested overnight and on weekends. This position is “On-call”, hours are not guaranteed, and full time openings are not available. Associates will receive notifications for local and non-local screening event opportunities and may sign up based on their availability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administer biometric screening procedures to obtain manual blood pressures, body composition, body mass index, cholesterol and glucose levels
- Provide post-screening consultations on biometric results
- Assist with screening event setup and tear down including, but not limited to, loading/unloading supplies
- Adhere to HealthFitness performance and professionalism standards including, but not limited to, data privacy (HIPAA) and confidentiality policies
Education, Certification, and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of healthcare experience in a professional health care setting
- Bachelor's degree in a medical, health, or fitness related field; or a nursing degree, EMT/Paramedic, Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant and/or Phlebotomist with appropriate current certification, registration and/or licensure in the state of practice preferred
- Current First Aid certification or equivalent training
- Current CPR certification
- Prior experience and proven proficiency in manual blood pressure measurements, height and weight measurements, and delivery of health related results to individuals (e.g. Lipid-profile + glucose screenings)
- Prior finger stick and/or biometric screening event experience and proven proficiency strongly preferred
- Qualified candidates must have a reliable form of transportation, must be willing and able to travel, and must have frequent internet access via mobile phone, tablet, computer and/or laptop.
- Successful screeners display strong interpersonal verbal and non-verbal communication skills, follow direction as a team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude, and demonstrate reliability and consistency.
- Screeners are continuously required to stand and/or walk for up to 4 hours. Screeners frequently stoop/bend up to 1 minute and grasp up to 10 lbs. of force to measure manual blood pressure. Infrequently, Screeners may need to climb stairs, reach overhead, carry small objects up to 5 lbs. and lift from floor to waist objects up to 39 lbs.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. HealthFitness provides reasonable accommodation to allow qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation, due to disability, must be requested through the HealthFitness Human Resources Department.
If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process due to a disability, please contact the HealthFitness Human Resources Department.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at