HealthFitness has an exciting opportunity for a part time (1-5 hrs/wk) Group Exercise Instructor with our new client Babson College located approximately 15 miles west of Boston in Wellesley, MA. Babson College is preparing to open a new modern, multi-use recreation and athletic center in the Fall of 2019. The new center will nearly double the size of Babson’s current athletics and recreation facilities, improve the quality and quantity of available fitness equipment and strengthen the overall experience for Babson students, faculty & staff and local community. The new 75,000sqft addition will feature:
- A large, two-story fitness and recreation area with state-of-the-art cardio equipment and weight room
- Multipurpose studio spaces for yoga, dance, and aerobics classes
- Dedicated varsity locker rooms, expanded sports medicine area, and an advanced strength, cardio, and conditioning area for varsity sports teams
- Three courts for recreational sports
- Improved locker room facilities for all students
- Large, flexible space to host major college events in any season
In this position, you will be responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the program such as dance, kickboxing, step, boot camp, and circuit, functional and HIIT.
- Current group exercise instructor certification from ACE, AFAA or other nationally accredited specialty class certification required.
- Current CPR/AED/first aid or BLS certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
- 2+ year’s group exercise instruction experience strongly preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at