HealthFitness is looking for passionate and flexible candidates who are interested in joining our new campus recreation team! We have an exciting new opportunity for multiple part-time (between 10-35 hours per week depending on need) Event Attendants within our client's university recreation and fitness (RecFit) program located on-campus in Wellesley, MA. In this position, you will be serving as part of an Event Management team consisting of eight to ten individuals. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive event management service for all RecFit related special events. You will also be responsible for field preparations, event set-ups, concurrent event management, and event take-down. You will report to the RecFit Business Manager and ultimately to the Director of Recreation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise, and participate in the set-up, and take-down of special events.
- Serve as the onsite Event Supervisor for all special events programmed through RecFit.
- Coordinate with Public Safety, Emergency responders, facility staff, event organizers, and custodial staff to ensure effective and professional event management.
- Respond to risk management/emergency situations.
- Prepare all necessary site materials and venues for efficient, safe, and service oriented competitions.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at