Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Director, Client Operations, you will oversee and direct the operations management of multiple employer worksites across all lines of health within a geographic area working remotely out of the Brentwood, TN office. This role is a subject matter expert and provides expertise managing or mentoring Health Center Leadership staff.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Serves as main client contact on strategic integration and expansion opportunities, maintaining strategic focus on client satisfaction and value-added strategies and demonstrates the ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare trends.
- Identifies processes to improve overall performance of health centers and defines innovative measurements of performance standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing, capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to implement and drive strategic and relevant operational outcomes.
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Owns client/site meetings, committees, and task forces to support strategic initiatives and goals.
- Operational lead on implementations then hands-off to Director, Operations post-go-live.
- Coordinates and productively facilitates communication across remote sites and effectively navigates through multilayer client relationships (vendors, consultants, etc).
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the site level.
- Builds talent to proactively manage additional LOS.
- Participates in sales process.
- Escalation point for clients.
- Consults with Medical, Legal or Compliance departments regarding regulations, practices act, practice law, certification requirements etc.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Manages site level supervisors.
- Owns the client/site meetings, committees and task forces to support strategic initiative and goals; identifies and asks for participation of corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Coordinates and communicates across remote sites and shares best demonstrated practices with peers.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Oversees the management of up to 15 remote centers with multiple lines of service.
- Manages the relationship of up to 10 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of $2M - $10M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 10 - 50 FTEs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in a business environment or related industry, managing others
- Experience managing remote teams
- Healthcare experience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness or other similar environment preferred.
- Experience in an Operations function desired
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility desired
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management systems
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated process or efficiency management.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Excellent demonstrated follow up skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization (both internal and external)
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated adaptability and ability to manage change
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical standards of practice preferred.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at