Interactive Health is looking for people who share our passion for health and are committed to making a difference for our clients. We are a growing company and are always looking for candidates to join our fun, health-focused, high performing team. We’re making things happen every day. We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
We are recruiting for a full-time Wellness Program Coordinator/Health Coach who is energetic, self-directed with strong customer-focus and communication skills, and will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment. We are hiring for the Wellness Program Coordinator/Health Coach position in the following location:
Develops and delivers comprehensive worksite wellness programs under the direction of the Program Manager and in collaboration with a client POC. Job functions include risk identification, employee education, client communications, marketing/promotion, administration and implementation of new projects, instruction, reporting and evaluation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Important responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the planning, design, implementation, delivery and evaluation of comprehensive corporate health promotion programs (including but not limited to: health screenings, health fairs, awareness events and classes, health communications and health coaching, lifestyle interventions, health education, injury prevention, on-line/telephonic programs, high risk management and program analysis.)
- Leads the onsite Joint Wellness Committee in conjunction with Health Services and UAW Benefit Representatives for each facility.
- Development of annual operating plans.
- Identifies key health risk and participant needs through review of aggregate health appraisal reports, participants surveys, health claims, etc.
- Coordinates with ancillary health initiatives (i.e., partner vendors, Health Services, EAP, food services, occupational health, etc.) to ensure that wellness, health and productivity management initiatives are integrated throughout the organization.
- Complete biometric health screenings for employees, including finger-stick cholesterol/glucose, blood pressure, vision, body composition testing and results review.
- Perform one on one health coaching with participants.
- Assist in the measurement and evaluation of the program components.
- Organize onsite health fairs at the client site.
- Deliver health education in a variety of formats, including onsite seminars, webinars, awareness tables and written materials.
- Design and instruct injury prevention programs for departments and groups at the client site.
- Lead or facilitate physical movement classes (through use of outside instructors).
- Manage contracted vendors, health educators and part-time staff relationships.
- Fully understand and adhere to the need for strict confidentiality of company and client information.
- Interact daily with client and employees at client sites.
- Some overnight travel is required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions;
- Strong conceptual, strategic and visionary skills.
- Knowledge of ROI outcomes.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker with excellent written and oral skills.
- Must have the ability to work with employees at all levels.
- Coordination and organizational skills.
- This position also requires the person to be outgoing, personable, possess strong time management skills and is always customer focused.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Entry level position. Minimum requirements: 4 Year degree in a health-related field
How to Apply
Shape a healthier organization with Interactive HealthAt Interactive Health, it’s our mission to create healthy companies by improving employee health. Why? Because we believe employees are an invaluable resource and will help drive a competitive advantage.We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
As a trusted partner, we’re dedicated to creating a culture of health. Our comprehensive, flexible and scalable wellness solutions are strategically tailored to our clients’ desired outcomes—for lasting health improvements and a stronger bottom line.Our 20-year track record of innovation and flawless execution has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the U.S. recognize a new level of wellness—and stay there.We’re ready to add you to the list!
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at