HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (1-5 hrs/wk) Senior Fitness Instructor at our client site located in Crosby, MN. This position is responsible for providing fun, effective and safe group exercise to senior members participating in the program. The hours of classes are Mon/Wed/Fri or Tues/Thurs 8am-10:30am.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES (Duties & Responsibilities)
- Find proper substitutes when needed.
- Represent the operation in a professional manner.
- Assist in the preparation and breakdown of equipment.
- Maintain a safe environment for all classes.
- Communicate any participant concerns with Program Manager.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- AED/CPR/First Aid certifications (required or obtained within 30 days of hire).
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-2 years group exercise instruction experience required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at