HealthFitness has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Wellness Program Manager with strong leadership skills at a top client site located in South San Francisco, CA. In this position, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the corporate wellness and fitness programs. You will also provide client employees with comprehensive health initiatives, an onsite fitness center, health education programs, health screenings and an integrated approach to health.
- Develops, implements and evaluates the yearly strategic business plan to identify contract deliverables, program/service offerings and initiatives, targeted outcomes and marketing strategy to meet client objectives.
- Works closely with onsite Global Health Services team and other site partners as needed to ensure coordinated delivery of services and customer satisfaction.
- Oversees the implementation of all health education activities, motivational programs and special events. Coordinates marketing and communications to maximize engagement.
- Tracks participant and program data for measurement of individual and program goal achievement, outcomes and results; creates outcomes focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives.
- Prepares and manages operating budget. Ensures expenditures are made in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology or related discipline.
- Strong leadership, team management, interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of individuals both within HealthFitness and the client organization.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of program development and implementation, data collection and analysis and outcomes reporting.
- Proficiency in delivering fitness assessments and exercise prescriptions.
- CHES and/or ACSM certifications preferred.
- Current First Aid, CPR and AED certification from ARC or AHA is required within 30 days of hire.
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NSCA, and/or NASM is required within 60 days of hire.
- 2 years related industry experience strongly preferred.
- 1 year of program management and staff supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Current Group Exercise certification from ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NSCA, and/or NASM.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at