HealthFitness has a great opportunity for an on-call (# of hours based on demand) Health Fitness Specialist at our client site located in Irving, TX. In this position, you will provide exercise floor supervision, interact with members and program participants, and deliver health and fitness programs and services, promotions and outreach activities. You will be responsible for providing outstanding service to members and program participants to maximize participation, outcomes and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the floor to build member relationships and monitor safety.
- Conduct health assessments, one on one exercise programming (personal training) and provide education to clients.
- Open/close facility and maintain safety and cleanliness of the facility.
- Assists with the development and/or delivery of a variety of HealthFitness and program-specific health improvement programs and promotions.
- Promotes program offerings and conducts outreach activities to increase participation, re-engage inactive members and acquire new members.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Kinesiology, Exercise Science, etc) required.
- Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA preferred.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from either American Heart Association or American Red Cross required.
- Proficiency in fitness assessment and exercise prescription.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including the ability to motivate others.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at