HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a Registered Dietitian at our client site located in Houston, TX. In this position, you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of educational content and counseling (both onsite and virtually) to facilitate behavior change in the areas of nutrition and proper eating, maximize engagement and align outcomes with the client's overall program objectives, and assure customer satisfaction in relation to service delivery and program content.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the planning, marketing, promotion and delivery of wellness programs.
- Interacts directly with client employees; facilitates individual and group behavior change programs, one-on-one counseling, and meeting presentations as applicable.
- Delivers health improvement programs.
- Maintains accurate records and ensure confidentiality of data collected through counseling service delivery and health promotion activities.
- Promotes and markets the wellness program effectively to target populations, increasing participation in programming.
- Collects and evaluates program data and generates outcome focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and Licensed Registered Dietician required.
- 1+ years experience in delivery and coordination of corporate-based health promotion programs, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Current CPR/AED and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross preferred.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Skype, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at