HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time/seasonal (2-10 hrs/wk, up to 6 months) Ice Rink Attendant at the Hallett Community Center in Crosby, MN. This position is for evening and weekend hours.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain communication with the Ice Rink Manager about assigned duties and any maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Driving the ice resurfacing machine, operating the ice edger and maintaining ice quality.
- Supervising all participants and observers in the arena.
- Cleaning the venue during and after all arena usage.
- Sharpening skates.
- Issuing rental skates and returning them to the rack following usage.
- Cleaning and inspecting dressing rooms.
- Responsible for mechanical readings.
- Assist in crowd control at events.
- Represent the Community Center and City of Crosby in a positive manner.
- Shovel show and maintain safe conditions of all entry sidewalks and doorways.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- CPR and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to sit in a cold environment.
- Ability to operate machinery.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at