HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a Personal Trainer located at our client site in Longview, TX. In this position, you will provide individual and/or group training at the client’s on-site facility. You will interact with members and program participants to deliver safe and effective training sessions. Must be able to develop exercise prescriptions to meet the needs of individual participants or groups. Must be able to train a variety of individuals including special populations. You will be responsible for providing outstanding service to members & program participants to maximize participation, outcomes and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interacts with participants and monitors equipment and participant safety.
- Provides individual and group exercise instruction; educates participants on proper techniques to maximize exercise safety and effectiveness.
- Conducts fitness testing and assessments and advises participants of results; designs individualized programs to meet the member’s interests, abilities and goals.
- Promotes other program offerings to increase participation and re-engage inactive members.
- Maintains individual participant files and ensures client confidentiality.
- Current Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- CPR/AED and first aid certifications from American Heart Association or American Red Cross required within 30 days of hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology, or related discipline.
- 1+ year of Personal Training experience.
- Industry recognized Group Exercise or Boot Camp certification.
- Proficient at fitness assessments.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to personalize participant programs to meet individual needs in a safe and effective manner.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Strong documentation skills.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at