Interactive Health is looking for people who share our passion for health and are committed to making a difference for our clients and their employees. We are a growing company and are looking for candidates to join our fun, health-focused, high performing team. We’re passionate about our work, proud to be one of the nation’s largest providers of employer-sponsored wellness programs and ready to hit the ground running.
EVENT COORDINATOR II
The Event Coordinator II (formerly Logistics Coordinator) will support the Client Services Team in the successful implementation, location scheduling and set up of client evaluations. The Event Coordinator will handle all system components related to the health screening events and ensure operational excellence with the implementation and execution of the events. Event Coordinators report directly to the Manager of Event Logistics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Important responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In-depth knowledge of our solutions, services and the components of each with the ability to communicate effectively to clients when scheduling
- Understand the system components to execute on service deliverables
- Health Evaluation Scheduling
- Attend implementation calls when requested
- Client / Location Outreach to secure onsite dates
- Coordination with Scheduling Team to secure dates
- Adhere to best practice guidelines and timelines when implementing a client event
- System Set-Up
- Event System Set Up
- Client set-up and registration
- Phlebotomy schedule
- Client Communications
- Confirmation Emails
- Assist clients with scheduling and registration inquiries
- Send and track logistics emails
- Create marketing pieces specific to client evaluations
- Phlebotomy Communications
- Client Site Sheet/ICF preparation and posting
Maintain, analyze and prepare reports
- Monitor and maintain appointment reports
- Send reminder communications specific to participation goals
- Work with Client Relations team to increase staffing when applicable
- Special Projects as assigned
Experience and Skills
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to work independently and possess strong organizational skills.
- Strong professional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multi things at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet timelines and is detailed oriented
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in health related or business field or related work experience
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Proficiency in Excel and MS office skills
How to Apply
Shape a healthier organization with Interactive HealthAt Interactive Health, it’s our mission to create healthy companies by improving employee health. Why? Because we believe employees are an invaluable resource and will help drive a competitive advantage.We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
As a trusted partner, we’re dedicated to creating a culture of health. Our comprehensive, flexible and scalable wellness solutions are strategically tailored to our clients’ desired outcomes—for lasting health improvements and a stronger bottom line.Our 20-year track record of innovation and flawless execution has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the U.S. recognize a new level of wellness—and stay there.We’re ready to add you to the list!
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at