HealthFitness has a great opportunity for an on-call (# of hours based on appointments) Massage Therapist at our client site located in Vancouver, WA. In this position, you will administer professional massage services to a wide variety of members and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
- General understanding of body treatments and be willing and able to learn the products and services provided.
- Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and tear down) within a fitness center.
- Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
- Massage Therapy License for the state of Washington required.
- CPR/AED/first aid or BLS certification through the AHA or Red Cross required
- 1+ years of massage therapy experience required.
- Sports massage techniques a plus.
- Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at