HealthFitness has a new opportunity for a temporary (up to 3 months) Program Manager at our client location in Charlotte, NC. In this position, you will be responsible for the development, planning, implementation, delivery and evaluation of client wellness programs in accordance with HealthFitness protocols, ensuring the highest possible level of engagement, outcomes and customer satisfaction in the delivery of programs and services to meet client, member and participant objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements the yearly strategic business plan including program plan, marketing plan and communication plan.
- Ensures contract compliance. Manages client relationship to ensure that high customer satisfaction is maintained and HealthFitness value is reinforced.
- Support integration (as desired by Client) with other Client providers and business lines (i.e. safety), as appropriate, to assess client needs and identify HFC programming solutions.
- Coordinate delivery of health management programs and services (i.e. Mind Your Health Seminars, health assessment, coaching, etc.) for Client.
- Support the planning and delivery of the Client program throughout the entire organization in collaboration with the client. Support wellness champion communications and provide two additional site visits annually,
- Coordinates marketing and communications to maximize program engagement, bringing in HealthFitness Corporate support as appropriate.
- Assesses effectiveness of current health education interventions and enhance delivery methods to reach all segments of the population with greater impact on outcome results. Bring forward best practices on cultural initiatives and recommendations to drive engagement in the programs.
- Maintains accurate records and ensures confidentiality of all data collected during the health assessment and health promotion activities in accordance with HealthFitness requirements including if applicable, file transfer processes collaborating with other health related suppliers.
- Tracks participant and program data for measurement of individual and program goal achievement, outcomes and results. Creates outcomes focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives and interpret reports to identify trends and recommendations for Client’s long term strategy.
- Prepares and manages operating budget. Ensures expenditures are made in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Coordinates regular meetings with client: weekly status update calls and quarterly onsite review meetings.
- Facilitates regular updates with HealthFitness internal teams, schedules special trainings as needed during campaign periods, initiates setup processes for products/services as needed, and works closely with internal teams during implementation and reimplementation.
- In conjunction with PME and CSG, introduces new HealthFitness programs, products and services to the client for consideration.
- Submits employment forms, payroll records and billing worksheets accurately and according to contract provisions and HealthFitness policies as applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree in health promotion, public health or related field required; masters degree preferred.
- 3-5 years related industry experience including 3 years of program management experience preferably in health plan, health improvement.
- Current CPR certification required; CHES, ACSM and fitness certifications preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong leadership, team management, interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of individuals both within HealthFitness and the client organization.
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of program development and implementation, data collection and analysis and outcomes reporting.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at