Responsibilities of position:
* perform complete fitness assessments
* evaluate and interpret fitness assessment results to clients
* prescribe exercise programs
* personal and group training
* promote worksite health
* lead group exercise classes
* supervise and monitor members in the fitness center
* develop home exercise programs for individuals
* research questions and concerns related to health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, etc. of Verizon Wireless employees through use of internet, personal resources, library, etc.
* help develop incentive programs for employees to join the center
* develop incentive programs for members to increase their usage of the center
* develop motivational programs
* help clean and maintain the equipment
* help schedule and organize seminars and workshops related to health and wellness
* make members feel welcome, keep them motivated, encourage them
* assure proper technique/form, etc.
* understand confidentiality and record keeping procedures
* know emergency procedures
B.S. in exercise science, health promotion, exercise physiology, nutrition or related field.
AED/CPR/First Aid Certified
How to Apply
Email resume to:
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at