HealthFitness has a new opportunity for an on-call (# of hours based on demand) Health Fitness/Injury Prevention Specialist at our client located in Anna, Ohio! In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the creation and implementation of programs focused on the prevention of work injuries, physical conditioning, and employee education and wellness that facilitate behavior change, maximizing engagement and outcomes, and customer satisfaction. Shifts: 6:00am-2:30pm or 1:30pm-10:00pm.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts employee injury prevention programs, education and training.
- Develops exercise programs specific to injury prevention and conditioning needs.
- Collects and document appropriate program data to support the ROI process.
- Develop, promote and market wellness and general education programs.
- Supports Associate Care Teams with job function assessment, incident investigation and associate care management.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Athletic Training, or Exercise Science or other related field.
- Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA.
- Understanding of Biomechanics.
- Understanding of Occupational Safety.
- Work experience in a clinical environment (occupational therapy, physical therapy, cardiac rehab, nursing).
- 2 - 3 years of experience in corporate based health and fitness program.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
- Proficient in fitness assessment and exercise prescription.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at