HealthFitness has a great opportunity for an experienced Program Manager at our client site in Warsaw, IN. Warsaw is called the “Lake City” due to it being surrounded by many natural lakes. The site has 1200+ administration and manufacturing employees with three shifts operating 24 hours a day creating a diverse and interesting site dynamic. The site has facilities located in two buildings on the main campus. The site is located 30 miles east of Ft. Wayne, Indiana, with Chicago, Illinois a 2.5 hour drive north and Indianapolis, Indiana 2.5 hours southeast of the site. Of special note, Notre Dame (South Bend Indiana) is located 45 minutes west of Warsaw. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the Wellness/Fitness programs and service deliverables according to the Global Health metric needs and the individual site contract. This includes: Developing and implementing an annual integrated health promotion plan with the onsite Global Health partners, working within the integrated Global Health team to maintain the lead role in Wellness/Fitness supporting the operating company business goals/business partners and managing all on-site HealthFitness staff.
· Have a working knowledge of contract obligations and ensure contract compliance.
· Ensure customer satisfaction and delivery of all contract requirements.
· Implement health promotion initiatives focused toward the Global Health metrics tied to the Healthy People benefits plan.
· Plan, promote, implement and evaluate Core Deliverables using standard approved materials on the L drive.
· Oversee day to day operations of the fitness center including maintenance and safety.
· Support delivery of Ergonomic Program through awareness, education, and trainings, in conjunction with Safety and Health Services.
· Communicate regularly on account status to management.
· Develop and monitor budget.
· Recruit, hire and supervise qualified staff and interns.
· Ensure completion of annual development plans for all full-time staff.
· Ensure all staff are in compliance with the clients's and HealthFitness policies and procedures including Data Privacy, Asset Protection, HealthFitness. Medical Records Privacy Training, fitness center audits, maintenance of participant records.
· Provide timely and accurate participation and impact reports for client review.
· Participate in regional activities.
· Motivate participation through regular interaction with participants.
· Oversee individual and group exercise instruction, exercise prescriptions, health/fitness testing and individual lifestyle coaching of members.
· Recruit, hire and supervise qualified interns.
· Mentor interns.
· Share operational expertise to assist other functional areas (Sales, Training, Marketing, etc.).
Education, Experience and Certifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree (Master's preferred) in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology or related discipline required.
· 2 years related experience required.
· Current First Aid, CPR, and AED certifications preferred but required within 30 days of employment.
· Nationally recognized Group Exercise Instructor certification a preferred.
· Personal Training industry recognized certification (ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NSCA or NASM) preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Proficiency in fitness assessment and exercise prescription.
· Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
· Competency in the delivery of HealthFitness and site-specific programs and services.
· Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work demands.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
HealthFitness is an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at