Interactive Health is looking for people who share our passion for health and are committed to making a difference for our clients. We are a growing company and are always looking for candidates to join our fun, health-focused, high performing team. We’re making things happen every day.
We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
We are recruiting for a full-time Account Manager located in our Owings Mills, MD location, who is energetic with strong logic and problem solving skills, and will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment. As an Account Manager for Interactive Health, you’ll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professionals who collaborate with the best minds in the industry. If you’re one of the best – come join our FUN!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This individual serves as an extension of our clients’ wellness team and provides a single point-of-contact to ensure that their wellness objectives are met. Through this partnership, the Account Manager strategically represents the entire range of Interactive Health products and services while leading the client relationship throughout the year.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Important responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Client Consultation and Management:
- Establishes and maintains relationships with clients to enable smooth progress and strong integration with all program elements
- Conducts formal client review meetings periodically to review results, surface opportunities to improve employee engagement and outcomes, and discuss new ideas and solutions
- Manages new client requests to ensure high-quality execution
- Trouble-shoots and resolves issues
Implementation and Service Delivery:
- Leads all elements of the customer implementation and project plan
- Partners to help communication efforts to ensure that representatives at all locations have the opportunity to be fully informed on the overall program and processes, via hosted webinars, on-site visits, employee rollouts and customized program booklets
- Coordinates the involvement of all Interactive Health personnel, such as health screening logistics, health education services, health screening team members, and IT professionals
- Leads solution development and deployment, in coordination with partner’s health and wellness resources and internal Interactive Health’s wellness directors
- Establishes and manages overall project plans for execution of all elements of the client/Interactive Health program
Program Development and Data-driven Strategic Planning:
- Proactively leads development of a roadmap for success over a one, three, and five-year period
- Provides executive team data and outcomes reporting along with recommendations to drive improvements
- Facilitates a year-long calendar of events (scalable touch points) that drive value
- Ensures clients take advantage of all Interactive Health products and services that will enable our partners to meet and exceed wellness objectives
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience in Account Management and successful in client facing roles with responsibilities focused on retention, organic growth and client satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills essential. Time management, leadership, management, and high-level customer service skills are a must.
- Self-motivated with excellent written and oral skills. This position also requires the person to be outgoing, personable, and always customer focused.
- Ability to interact daily with clients; manage client relationships, set and manage client expectations.
- Ability to work as a team player with Interactive Health’s staff and clients.
- Experience in Health and Wellness Industry.
- Familiarity with Benefits.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point.
- Strong desire to learn new skills and excel in the pursuit of creating outstanding client partnerships.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: 4-year degree in a business and/or health-related field. . Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in customer service. Minimum three (3) years’ experience working with a comprehensive wellness effort in a corporate setting preferred.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Budgeting and reporting knowledge and ability
COMPUTER SKILLS: Advanced
REASONING ABILITY: Must possess sound judgment, and business acumen skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: CHES preferred but not required. Must show proof of certifications and licensure.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must be able to stand for up to 10 hours (fairs/screenings).
- Lift greater than 20 lbs. and push/pull up greater than 30 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Periodic Local and/or national travel is required.
How to Apply
Shape a healthier organization with Interactive HealthAt Interactive Health, it’s our mission to create healthy companies by improving employee health. Why? Because we believe employees are an invaluable resource and will help drive a competitive advantage.We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
As a trusted partner, we’re dedicated to creating a culture of health. Our comprehensive, flexible and scalable wellness solutions are strategically tailored to our clients’ desired outcomes—for lasting health improvements and a stronger bottom line.Our 20-year track record of innovation and flawless execution has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the U.S. recognize a new level of wellness—and stay there.We’re ready to add you to the list!
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at