HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part time 18 hours per week Program Manager to work onsite at our client facility in Irving, TX. The Program Manager will be instrumental in managing all aspects of the corporate wellness program. This position will provide the right candidate with the opportunity to be instrumental in managing all aspects of the corporate onsite wellness program and 2 remote locations. This location provides employees with comprehensive health initiatives, health education programs, health screenings and an integrated approach to health. The management of the remote wellness programs will be conducted via email and online digital applications. This location provides employees with comprehensive health initiatives, health education programs, health screenings and an integrated approach to health.
- Develops, implements and evaluates the yearly strategic business plan to identify contract deliverables, program/ service offerings and initiatives, targeted outcomes and marketing strategy to meet client objectives.
- Strategically supports the Site Lead, Global Health Services team and other site partners as needed to ensure coordinated delivery of services and customer satisfaction. Supports Health Force 2020 goals and objectives as needed.
- Oversees the implementation of all health education activities and day to day operations of the Energy Space(s), motivational programs and special events. Coordinates marketing and communications to maximize engagement.
- Tracks participant and program data for measurement of individual and program goal achievement, outcomes and results; creates outcomes focused management reports based on the identified business plan goals and objectives
- Manages all record and data management activities at the worksite, ensuring the proper storage, retention and confidentiality all data collected in accordance with Health Fitness requirements.
- Prepares, obtains approval and manages operating budget. Ensures expenditures are made in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, Kinesiology or related discipline. CHES and/or ACSM certifications preferred.
- 1-2 or more years related industry experience including a minimum of 1-2 years of program management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current First Aid, CPR and AED certification.
- Demonstrated skill in program development, marketing and implementation. Strong interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to motivate others.
- Excellent leadership and customer service skills, attention to detail, budget and financial management skills and strong organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize conflicting work demands.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including at minimum Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of individuals both within HealthFitness and the client organization.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at