HealthFitness has a great opportunity for an on-call (number of hours based on demand) Injury Prevention Specialist at our client site located in Marysville, OH. In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the creation and implementation of programs focused on the prevention of work injuries, physical conditioning and employee education and wellness that facilitate behavior change, maximizing engagement and outcomes and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts employee injury prevention programs, education and training.
- Develops exercise programs specific to injury prevention and conditioning needs.
- Collects and document appropriate program data to support the ROI process.
- Develop, promote and market wellness and general education programs. Support Associate Care Teams with job function assessment, incident investigation and associate care management.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Athletic Training, or Exercise Science or other related field required.
- Personal Training certification from ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM or NSCA required.
- 2-3 years’ experience in corporate based health and fitness program strongly preferred.
- Understanding of Biomechanics and Occupational Safety preferred.
- Work experience in a clinical environment (occupational therapy, physical therapy, cardiac rehab, nursing) preferred.
- Proficient in fitness assessment and exercise prescription.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at