HealthFitness has a great opportunity for an on-call (# of hours based on demand) Front Desk Attendant at our client site located in Marysville, OH. In this position, you will be responsible for greeting, checking-in and assisting customers; provide program information, services and membership, and ensure the highest possible level of customer services and participant satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greeting, checking-in and assisting customer, provide program information services and membership information.
- Assist with all member service desk administration and processes, answer phones and process membership enrollments.
- Efficiently responds to client and participant requests, comments or concerns and bring issues to a timely and appropriate resolution.
- Participates in membership drives to acquire and enroll new participants.
- Collects membership fees and performs related recordkeeping.
- Maintains and updates participant and facility policies as appropriate. Educates participants on policies and procedures.
- Participates in internal programs and special events.
- Opening and/or closing duties.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Current CPR and first aid certifications preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at