HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (2-6 hours/wk) Basketball Referee at our client site located in Marysville, Ohio. In this position, you will officiate recreational leagues on a seasonal basis.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Referee two consecutive one hour games up to 3 nights per week.
- Officiate the games and instruct players on the rules of the game as necessary.
- Each referee is responsible for maintaining their own uniform.
- Reports any problems with games and/or players to the site Program Manager.
- Officiate the recreational basketball games while keeping a professional playing atmosphere.
- Accountability and punctuation to each game is a high priority.
- Strong familiarity with the assigned sports rules is required.
- Basketball Official license and/or experience is preferred.
- CPR/AED and First Aid certifications preferred.
- Professional, reliable, and people friendly.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at