Interactive Health is looking for people who share our passion for health and are committed to making a difference for our clients. We are a growing company and are always looking for candidates to join our fun, health-focused, high performing team. We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
We are recruiting for a Full-time Claims Billing Specialist, located in our Owings Mills, MD office, who is energetic with strong customer focus and communication skills, and will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment. As a claims billing specialist for Interactive Health, you'll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professionals who collaborate with the best minds in the industry. If you're one of the best -come join our fun!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Billing of medical claims electronically/paper via medical billing software to all health insurance carriers.
- Follow up with all third party payers for unpaid claims.
- Analyze and resolve billing issues.
- Posting of insurance payments.
- Research and analyzing of all billing discrepancies.
- Processing/creation of daily reports/correspondence (claim status, denials, appeals and re-bills, aging).
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday from 8:30am-5pm
- High School Diploma / GED required; Associates Degree or Billing Certification Preferred.
- Must possess (2) years of Insurance Billing and Claims Processing experience/ knowledge.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with payer representatives, and coworkers.
- Proficient with computers; Comfortable working with Excel and Medical Billing Software
- Must be able to identify issues and problem-solve.
- Understand Explanation of Payments/Benefits from all insurance carriers.
- Experience with Medical Master Mind practice management system a plus
How to Apply
Shape a healthier organization with Interactive HealthAt Interactive Health, it’s our mission to create healthy companies by improving employee health. Why? Because we believe employees are an invaluable resource and will help drive a competitive advantage.We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
As a trusted partner, we’re dedicated to creating a culture of health. Our comprehensive, flexible and scalable wellness solutions are strategically tailored to our clients’ desired outcomes—for lasting health improvements and a stronger bottom line.Our 20-year track record of innovation and flawless execution has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the U.S. recognize a new level of wellness—and stay there.We’re ready to add you to the list!
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at