Bilingual - SPANISH & English Health Screening Technicians and Health Educators
Interactive Health (www.interactivehealthinc.com), formerly Health Solutions, is the leading provider of outcomes-based health management solutions designed to engage employees in the management of their health through early detection and identification of risk factors. Through Smart Testing and a personalized health risk assessment, a proven, scientific methodology is applied to detect health risk at the earliest possible stage. If health issues are detected, Interactive Health immediately intervenes to engage individuals with a personalized course of action. A unique achievable goal is assigned to each participant based on individual results and outcomes are measured using Interactive Health’s proprietary Health Index. Interactive Health has a 20-year track record of creating the Healthiest Companies in America.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
• Provide health screening services to include finger-stick, blood pressure, body composition, height/weight, waist circumference, bone mineral density, and health coaching.
• Present health educational programs, awareness tables and educational materials.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Bachelor's degree in health related field preferred
• A healthy role model with the ability to communicate healthy lifestyle practices and behavior modifications to clients
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
• Assignments are as needed (PRN)
• Some assignments require US Citizenship
• Travel assignments available
How to Apply
Shape a healthier organization with Interactive HealthAt Interactive Health, it’s our mission to create healthy companies by improving employee health. Why? Because we believe employees are an invaluable resource and will help drive a competitive advantage.We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
As a trusted partner, we’re dedicated to creating a culture of health. Our comprehensive, flexible and scalable wellness solutions are strategically tailored to our clients’ desired outcomes—for lasting health improvements and a stronger bottom line.Our 20-year track record of innovation and flawless execution has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the U.S. recognize a new level of wellness—and stay there.We’re ready to add you to the list!
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at