* Use ACSM protocol to complete exercise testing procedures
* Design, implement and follow-up on exercise prescriptions for novice and experienced exercisers
* Design and implement motivational and educational programs on an array of health and fitness topics
* Group Exercise Instruction
* Personal Training experience
* Wellness Coaching experience
* Facility operations
* Deliver exceptional customer service
* Resume building and networking opportunities
* Major project to include incentive programming, budgeting and time management
Junior or Senior status.
* Academic credit issued for completing internship.
* Academically proficient in exercise physiology.
* Experience with fitness testing and exercise
* programming strongly preferred.
* Willing to have a flexible schedule and able to intern 25 to 40 hours a week over a 10 to 15 week span.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
How To Apply
Contact Internship Coordinator – Mariah George
Campus II 300 North Commons Blvd
Cleveland, OH 44143
Please mention that you heard about your internship opportunity through the National Internship Finder Service located at