* Use ACSM protocol to complete exercise testing procedures
* Design, implement and follow-up on exercise prescriptions for novice and experienced exercisers
* Design and implement motivational and educational programs on an array of health and fitness topics
* Group Exercise Instruction
* Personal Training experience
* Wellness Coaching experience
* Facility operations
* Deliver exceptional customer service
* Resume building and networking opportunities
* Major project to include incentive programming, budgeting and time management
Junior or Senior status.
* Academic credit issued for completing internship.
* Academically proficient in exercise physiology.
* Experience with fitness testing and exercise
* programming strongly preferred.
* Willing to have a flexible schedule and able to intern 25 to 40 hours a week over a 10 to 15 week span.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with others.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Performance based rewards are available
How To Apply
Email Kathy Moore with resume attached at least 2 months prior to internship start date. A screening phone call will precede an in person or phone interview.
4030 Crescent Park Drive
Riverview, FL 33578
Please mention that you heard about your internship opportunity through the National Internship Finder Service located at