This 10-12 week internship provides exposure to, and experience in, a wide range of areas, including:
* Assessing health education needs; review claims data and other data resources to target most cost-productive areas.
* Identify resources for health education programs
* Facilitate and conduct health education/promotion activities for participating practices across NC
* Review results and document impact of programs
* Incentive strategy development
Good communication skills and a high level of professionalism are essential because client interaction is a vital aspect of this program. Interns are expected to be highly motivated, organized, self-directed, and open to feedback to ensure a beneficial internship experience between both parties.
How To Apply
This internship does not offer compensation. This internship will be located at our North Raleigh, NC location. The number of supervised hours depends on requirements set forth by your curriculum director and institution. If not required, 35-40 hours per week is suggested.
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume, two letters of recommendations and specify which term you are interested in applying for to:
Please mention that you heard about your internship opportunity through the National Internship Finder Service located at