* Assist Wellness Coordinators & Specialists
* Help with Corporate Health Wellness Screenings
* Learn about formal and informal health coaching
* Program development
o Create a lunch-n-learn presentation
o Create an incentive program with tracking materials
o Develop health promotion materials
* Assist with delivery of health promotion programming
* Attend Community Wellness Meetings and Corporate Wellness Meetings
* First hand experience interacting with over 25 different companies
* Assist with community outreach programming
* Assist with program evaluation, data collection, data entry, and help with reporting
* Meet with all staff from Specialists to our Vice President to gain an understanding of our organizational structure.
* Shadow a Group Fitness Class
* Shadow at a Corporate Fitness Site
* Students must have at least junior standing in a 4 year degree or post graduate degree related to health promotion, exercise science, community health or a related field.
* Students must hold a current CPR certification.
* The Students University must sign a partnership agreement with TriHealth and provide liability insurance for the student to participate in the program. (Potential interns from Universities who will not provide liability insurance will need to provide their own liability insurance.)
* Student must undergo a urine drug screen through the TriHealth Employee Health Clinic and/or a background check.
* Students can apply for a full time OR part time internship.
* Accommodations & compensation are not provided.
How To Apply
Submit Resume, Application and 2 letters of reference to Kelly Bowen:
Please mention that you heard about your internship opportunity through the National Internship Finder Service located at