Assist in design, implementation, promotion, evaluation and participation of athletic programming and
related special events to ensure the needs of the athletes are met.
* Provide a high level of personalized attention to members during training through personal service,
motivation, conversation and exercise program review.
* Provide a professional environment during exercise assessments and prescriptions.
* Assist with the cleanliness and maintenance of speed/ strength training equipment.
* Adhere to department and club policies and procedures.
* Organized and creative.
* Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
* Excellent physical condition, professional manner, discretion and appearance.
* Excellent verbal, written communication and promotional skills.
* Basic knowledge of human anatomy, physiology and kinesiology.
* Basic knowledge of standard fitness screening procedures.
* Working knowledge of machine, free weights and cardiovascular equipment.
* Current CPR and First Aid certifications.
* Current Personal training certification (preferably).
How To Apply
Send resume to Rob Rose at:
Please mention that you heard about your internship opportunity through the National Internship Finder Service located at